RCC is a missional congregation. Many members are actively involved in Rochester area community service organizations. Our congregation supports these organizations financially and through prayer:
- Friendship Place: provides a safe place for children in SE Rochester after school for food, fun, and help with homework.
- EnGage: RCC reaches out to Gage Elementary School students, listening to kids read, and tutoring in various subjects. RCC volunteers also prepare weekend food backpacks Wednesday afternoons.
- Family Promise/Interfaith Hospitality Network: This collaboration between member churches provides a safe place to stay for homeless families. RCC Volunteers host families in our church building four weeks each year.
- Next Chapter Ministries: This organization provides support for families of prisoners, programs for children and youth that have been impacted by crime, and ministry in the local juvenile detention center.
- Anywaa Congregation: A group of Anywaa people worship at Rochester Covenant Sundays at 2 pm in our Fellowship Hall. The Anuak are people who emigrated from Southeastern South Sudan and southwestern Ethiopia. We are happy to have them join the morning congregation and to have them use our facility to worship in their own language.
- Christos Ministerios: This Spanish speaking congregation worships in the sanctuary of Rochester Covenant Sundays at 4pm.
- And More: