Worship Team Leader:
- Responsible for coordinating and organizing all Worship Team activities at Rochester Covenant Church. 15 hours a week.
- Work with pastoral staff and worship planning team (in consultation with organist and choir director) to plan and implement music in weekly worship services.
- Responsible for leading worship on Sunday mornings in conjunction with Worship Team and Pastoral Staff, etc.
For a complete job description reference: RCCWorshipTeamLeader
To apply, please contact the church office at 507.289.2990 or email@example.com
Reports to Lead Pastor. Works collaboratively with all Program and Support Staff, and Worship and Music Ministry Team Leaders. Works within the guidelines of the Congregation’s Constitution and By-Laws, personnel policies, and the principles of the Evangelical Covenant Church of America
- Responsible for the coordinating, organizing of all choir activities at Rochester Covenant Church, with an anticipated 8 hours an average week.
- Responsible for conducting all choir activities including Wednesday rehearsals 7:30-9:00pm, Sunday services, special and seasonal services.
- Responsible for actively recruiting new choir members from the congregation.
- Position to run concurrent with the Wednesday night worship schedule. September-May with a break during the summer months.
- Training and experience as choir director or similar role.
- Must be competent with various music types for choral presentation and be able to work well with all age groups. This position may be expanded in the future to include a children’s choir.
- An individual that professes to be a committed Christian and desires to lead an exemplary Biblical lifestyle in addition to being gifted and experienced in office administration and logistics.
- Training and experience as choir director is preferred.
- Requires strong interpersonal, teamwork, and supervisory skills.
- Able to exercise sound judgment and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates creativity, is self motivated, organized, and requires minimal supervision.
- Able to express ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Benefits Eligible: No
Hourly Rate: $25.00
Resume and Application Interests to: firstname.lastname@example.org with attention: Choir Director Position